Membership is open to all medically and scientifically qualified individuals with an interest in skin disease in immunocompromised individuals, upon application to, and approval by, the Society and Committee.
- Ordinary Membership is available to any Consultant on the Specialist Register of the GMC and any Associate Specialist in Dermatology, or a Nurse Practioner with appropriate training in Dermatology, or Transplant Medicine, or HIV-associated medicine.
- Trainee Membership is available to any Trainee Dermatologist holding a National Training Number
- Associate Membership is available to interested Medical Pratcioners whose work is related to the Skin Care In Immunocompromised Individuals. Associate Members must submit a CV and be proposed by two Ordinary Members from personal knowledge.
- Access for BSSCII members to become part of the ITSCC list serv – This is an invaluable resource where clinicians involved in the dermatological care of transplant patients ask for help/advice from colleagues and/or discuss challenging or interesting cases
- Reduced registration fees to attend BSSCII affiliated clinical meetings
Members, Trainee Members and Associate Members shall pay an annual subscription, due on the 1st of February of £20.00. Any increase will first be ratified at an AGM.